- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 12 kgs
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410A liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- Operates up to 50°F cooler for maximum reliability and speed even in high ambient conditions
- Recovery Rates of 0.62 lbs./minute vapor and 10.36 lbs./minute of liquid
Use the contact form below to request pricing and further information:
The G5 Twin’s crankcase is completely isolated from the refrigerant flow. As a result, the main drive of the unit will last much longer because the bearings are not being washed in refrigerant (and other nasty stuff) like most other units. Along with better cooling for the cylinder heads, the seals & valves stay cooler and last longer too.
Liquid slugging is now a thing of the past. The G5 pumps vapour or liquid refrigerant without throttling. No clog-prone orifices or other liquid flashing gimmicks to cause maintenance problems down the road. Just as the V8 allows automobiles to purr along, the G5’s twin cylinders even out the loads while delivering greater pumping speeds for both liquid and vapour.
The case is designed for maximum durability and with a soft gripping rubber ergonomic handle. Once you experience the greater performance of the G5 Twin, single cylinder machines will be obsolete. The G5 Twin is designed to be easy and quick to assemble. It turns out, it’s easy and quick to take apart too. This makes repairs quick and easy. The entire unit can be completely rebuilt in about 20-30 minutes with simple tools. All of the parts are easily accessed and replaceable for long life. Since it is so quickly assembled initially and so easily repaired in the field, the G5 Twin is the best value of any machine in its class.
Click to View Product Literature