The CARESAVER refrigerant recovery unit is a simple to use, portable unit for use in all refrigerant transfer applications in the workshop or on site.
Suitable for use with all HC refrigerants, including R600a, R290 and R1234yf.
- Liquid and vapour recovery with automatic changeover Self discharging and Hot Gas/Cool Gas discharge switch
- Suitable for all CFC, HCFC, HFC, HC and all CARE ® blend refrigerants used on domestic, commercial and automotive refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Onboard refrigerant storage facility 5m hard wired mains lead with moulded plug
- Automatic safety high and low pressure switches with illuminated indicators and manual low pressure override switch
- High efficiency heat exchanger and inlet oil separator with drain facility and integral mesh strainer
- Compressor fan cooling and compact air cooled condenser
- High electrical specification with encapsulated components
- Full technical support from UK manufacturer
Use the contact form below to request pricing and further information:
The CARESAVER UNIVERSAL unit is a simple to use, portable, service tool designed to efficiently remove liquid and vapour refrigerant from any refrigeration or air conditioning system. The unit is semi-automatic and is suitable for operation with all common CFC, HCFC, HFC and HC refrigerants used in domestic, commercial and automotive equipment.
The heat exchanger and air cooled condenser make the Caresaver Universal particularly suitable for applications where the refrigerant can only be recovered as vapour, for example through access valves on packaged air conditioning equipment and piercing pliers with domestic equipment. The low pressure override switch enables the unit to operate intermittently in a vacuum as required on refrigerant recovery from domestic cabinets.
The units can recover refrigerant in either liquid or vapour phase and changeover is automatic. The heat exchanger oil separator has a drain facility to remove the oil separated from recovered liquid. A self-discharge feature is incorporated in the unit to avoid mixing of refrigerants.
The unit is designed for the service environment and provided with practical features including a compound pressure gauge to monitor the pressure in the system, a discharge gauge to monitor the pressure in the recovery cylinder and High and Low Pressure illuminated indicators. The robust painted steel case is ergonomically designed to protect the fascia and the central carrying handle provides storage for the 5m mains lead. Comprehensive instructions included with the unit illustrate simple push-pull and pass through techniques and safety procedures.
Click to View Product Literature